Stairs to first floor. Door to:
Night storage heater. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Entry phone.
21' 5'' x 13' 4'' > 9'10 (6.52m x 4.06m > 2.99m)
Two double glazed windows to side. Two night storage heaters. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony. Open to:
7' 10'' x 6' 6'' (2.39m x 1.98m)
Textured ceiling. Vinyl tiled floor. Power points. Range of Grey high gloss base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Stainless steel splashbacks. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
10' 7'' x 9' 1'' (3.22m x 2.77m)
Double glazed window to front. Night storage heater. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
9' 3'' x 6' 9'' (2.82m x 2.06m)
Double glazed window to front. Electric heater. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Heated towel rail. Textured ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls. Wall mounted cabinet. Airing cupboard. Extractor fan. Electric heater.
One allocated parking space.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.