CANOPIED ENTRANCE PORCH
Oak door with obscure glass side panels to:
Spindle staircase to first floor with cupboard under. Boxed radiator. Laminated wood flooring. Coving to ceiling.
White suite comprising of concealed cistern W.C. Vanity wash hand basin with drawer space under. Heated towel rail. Tiling to walls and floor with vertical boarder tile. .
16' 4'' x 12' 7'' (4.97m x 3.83m)
Two double glazed windows to front. Two radiators. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature stone effect fireplace with gas fire (Not tested) and stone hearth. Coving to ceiling. Double doors to:
12' 10'' x 10' 3'' (3.91m x 3.12m)
Double glazed French doors to garden. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Coving to ceiling. Power points.
11' 2'' x 7' 6'' (3.40m x 2.28m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
20' 10'' x 19' 11'' > 11' 1" (6.35m x 6.07m > 3.38m)
Double glazed window to rear. A range of base and eye level units with granite work surfaces and upstands. Inset stainless steel single sink unit with mixer tap. Built in fan and combination ovens. Five ring gas hob with canopy and extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Tiled flooring. Power points. Conservatory end with double glazed windows to three aspects and French doors to garden.
6' 2'' x 5' 10'' (1.88m x 1.78m)
Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset stainless steel sink unit. Recesses for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled splashbacks. Boiler (Not tested). Tiled flooring. Power points. Double glazed door to side.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Double glazed window to front. Smoke alarm. Boxed radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in double cupboard housing hot water system (Not tested).
20' 1'' > 13' 1" x 13' 1'' (6.12m > 4.72m x 3.98m)
Double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Dressing area leading to large walk in wardrobe with hanging and shelf space.
MASTER BEDROOM EN SUITE
Two obscure double glazed windows. Heated towel rail. White suite comprising of walk in shower cubicle with mixer shower. Low flush W.C. Vanity wash hand basin with drawer space under. Panelled bath with mixer shower attachment. Complimentary tiling to walls and floor with vertical border tile. Shaver point.
15' 0'' x 12' 9'' > 10' 9" (4.57m x 3.88m > 3.28m)
Double glazed windows to rear and side. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Walk in wardrobe.
BEDROOM TWO EN SUITE
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Karndean flooring. White three piece suite comprising of low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Double shower cubicle with mixer shower. Tiling to walls.
11' 7'' x 11' 0'' >9' 6" (3.53m x 3.35m > 2.9m)
Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
BEDROOM THREE EN SUITE
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Karndean flooring. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush W.C. Tiled shower cubicle with mixer shower. Tiling to walls.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Velux style window. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in eaves storage cupboard.
15' 7'' x 14' 7'' (4.75m x 4.44m)
Double glazed window to front. Velux window to rear. Radiator. Power points. Fitted carpet. Built in eaves storage cupboards.
13' 1'' x 9' 1'' (3.98m x 2.77m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Eaves storage cupboard.
Velux style window. Radiator. Complimentary tiled floor and walls with vertical border tile. White suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin with drawer space under. Low flush W.C. "P" shaped bath with mixer shower attachment and shower screen. Shaver point.
Shrub beds with path. Lawn area to side with Box boundary.
Paved patio leading to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Slate beds. Personal doors to garage and studio. Further walled courtyard to side. Outside tap, lighting and power. Gated side entrance.
Approached via block paved independent driveway. Large double garage with single electric door. Power and light.
23' 3'' x 11' 10'' (7.08m x 3.60m)
Double glazed window to front. Fitted carpet. Power and light.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: G
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. There is a residents association and a fee payable to RMG management company.
7. As per the Estate Agents act we must notify all interest parties that the director of Chandler & Martin is the owner of this property.