Entrance door. Plaster ceiling. Central light fitting. Security entry phone. Emulsion walls. Modern laminate dark wood flooring. Doors all rooms.
26' 2'' x 11' 9'' (7.97m x 3.58m)
Double glazed patio door to Juilet balcony. Plaster ceiling. Twin light fittings. Radiator. Double sockets. Emulsion walls. Modern lacquered eye and base units. Marble effect work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with Chrome mixer tap. Built in electric oven and hob. Stainless steel extractor with canopy. Modern dark wood laminate flooring. Power points.
14' 2'' x 11' 3'' (4.31m x 3.43m)
Double glazed window to front elevation. Plaster ceilng. Emulsion walls. Radiator. Double power points. Fitted carpet.
11' 3'' x 7' 2'' (3.43m x 2.18m)
Double glazed window to front elevation. Plaster ceiling. Radiator. Double power points. Fitted carpet.
Plaster ceiling. Central light fitting. White modern three piece suite comprising. Panel bath . Chrome mixer taps. Pedestal hand basin. Chrome taps. Low flush wc. Shower screen. Emulsion and tiled walls. Extractor fan. Vinyl flooring.
Single parking space . Electric security gates.
111 year lease . Ground rent £250.00 per annum . Management £2000.00 Inc per annum.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.