15' 0'' x 9' 2'' (4.57m x 2.79m)
Entrance via entrance door to large hallway. Stairs leading to first floor landing. Coving to ceiling. Double radiator. Obscured double glazed window to side. Under stairs storage cupboard. Doors to various rooms. Laminate wood flooring.
GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
8' 8'' x 2' 7'' (2.64m x 0.79m)
Fully tiled walls. Shower cubicle. Close coupled W.C. Wash hand basin. Obscured double glazed window to front. Radiator.
25' 10'' x 12' 2'' (7.87m x 3.71m)
Georgian style double glazed bow window to front. Coving to ceiling. 2 x radiators. Feature fire place with coal effect gas fire. French doors to rear garden. Carpet.
17' 0'' x 9' 3'' (5.18m x 2.82m)
Matching wall and based units. Roll edge work surfaces. Tiled splash backs. 1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Amtico flooring. Door to rear garden.
Obscured double glazed window to side. Loft access. Doors to various rooms. carpet.
11' 3'' x 11' 3'' (3.43m x 3.43m)
(measurements are to the wardrobes)
Georgian style double glazed window to front with double radiator beneath. Built in wardrobes to two aspects. Coving to ceiling. Picture rail. Laminate wood flooring.
11' 8'' x 9' 7'' (3.55m x 2.92m)
Georgian style double glazed window to rear with radiator beneath. Coving to ceiling. Laminate wood flooring.
9' 6'' x 8' 7'' (2.89m x 2.61m)
Georgian style double glazed window to front with radiator beneath. Laminate wood flooring.
9' 8'' x 7' 5'' (2.94m x 2.26m)
Georgian style double glazed window to rear with radiator beneath. Laminate wood flooring.
6' 7'' x 6' 0'' (2.01m x 1.83m)
Contemporary bathroom with wooden panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Low flush W.C. Contemporary wash hand basin with cupboard under. Fully tiled walls. Obscured double glazed window to side. Double radiator. Tiled flooring.
The rear garden has a paved patio area, leading to lawn with ample flower and shrub borders. ornate water feature and natural pond. Side access. Outside tap. Access to garage (which has power and light and measures 7'10" x 20'4").
The front has own driveway to garage via dropped kerb.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.