Double glazed window to front. Built in under stairs cupboard. Stairs to first floor. Covered radiator. Fitted carpet. Picture rail.
10' 5'' x 12' 6'' (3.17m x 3.81m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Covered radiator. Exposed original wood floor boards. Picture rail. Opening to:
10' 10'' x 13' 5'' (3.30m x 4.09m)
Single glazed window and UPVC double glazed doors to rear. Covered radiator. Exposed wood floor boards. Part brick fire surround and hearth. Picture rail. Opening to:
6' 10'' x 14' 1'' (2.08m x 4.29m)
UPVC double glazed window to side and rear. Wood effect flooring. A range of creme upper and lower level units with wood work surface. Inset ceramic sink unit. Tiled splash backs. Space for cooker. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Double glazed window to front. Picture rail. Fitted carpet. Access to ground floor.
10' 4'' x 13' 4'' (3.15m x 4.06m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Covered radiator. Cast iron open fire. Fitted his and hers double wardrobes.
Obscure double glazed window to side. Radiator. Fitted white suite comprising of: pedestal wash basin, Low flush WC, Panelled bath with shower over. Tiled splash backs. Part panelling to one wall. Tiled effect flooring. Loft access.
10' 5'' max x 10' 9'' (3.17m x 3.27m)
Single glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Fitted storage cupboard. Cast iron open fire.
7' 9'' x 7' 10'' (2.36m x 2.39m)
Single glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Airing cupboard housing domestic boiler. Fitted wardrobe and storage cabinet.
Outside tap and outside lighting. Vast amounts of various established plants. Lawn area's laced with paved areas leading to wood decked seating area. Summer house.
Brick paved area in front of garage providing off street parking for two vehicles. Large magnolia tree with paved surround.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.