Double glazed door to:
14' 2'' x 12' 9'' (4.31m x 3.88m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Stairs to first floor with recess under.
12' 8'' x 9' 3'' (3.86m x 2.82m)
Double glazed window to rear. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Recess and plumbing for washing machine. Boiler (Not tested). Radiator. Vinyl flooring. Power points. Double glazed door to garden.
Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Access to loft with ladder.
12' 9'' > 9' 3" x 10' 3'' (3.88m > 2.82m x 3.12m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in double wardrobe with hanging and shelf space. Airing cupboard with lagged hot water tank.
12' 10'' x 6' 7'' (3.91m x 2.01m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
White suite comprising of low flush WC. Panelled bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiling to walls with border tile.
Paved patio leading to lawn with fenced boundaries. Personal door to garage. Outside tap.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrub bed. Path.
Approached via own driveway providing parking for one/two vehicles. Up and over door. Power and light.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.