Approached via double glazed door. Textured ceiling. Tiled flooring. Double glazed door to:
Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Laminated flooring. Stairs to first floor.
20' 3'' x 11' 7'' (6.17m x 3.53m)
Double glazed window leadlight window to front. Two radiators. Coving to textured ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Feature stone fireplace with fire and stone hearth. Double glazed patio door to rear.
14' 8'' x 8' 7'' (4.47m x 2.61m)
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Coved ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Range of Walnut finished base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. Recesses for appliances. Tiled splashbacks. Open to:
9' 6'' x 8' 2'' (2.89m x 2.49m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level cupboards with complimentary work surfaces. Recesses for appliances. Tiled splashbacks. Understairs cupboard. Double glazed door.
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Cupboard housing boiler (Not Tested). Access to loft.
14' 10'' x 10' 6'' (4.52m x 3.20m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in double wardrobe.
11' 10'' x 9' 6'' (3.60m x 2.89m)
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Built in wardrobe.
10' 0'' x 8' 5'' (3.05m x 2.56m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Built in wardrobe.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Laminated flooring. White suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls. Extractor fan.
Feature circular paved patio with stone edging leading to lawn with shrub borders. Shed with power and light. Greenhouse. Fenced boundaries. Gated side entrance. Outside tap and lighting.
Being mainly block paved and providing parking for four vehicles. Flower and shrub border.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.