Approached via double glazed door. Double glazed window to front. Boxed radiator. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Staircase to first floor with cupboard under.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Low flush WC.
14' 11'' x 10' 11'' (4.54m x 3.32m)
Double glazed Georgian French doors to garden. Boxed radiator. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Feature electric fire.
17' 7'' x 8' 8'' (5.36m x 2.64m)
Double glazed bay window to front and double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. Power points. Range of Maple effect base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Recesses for appliances. Tiled splashbacks. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested). Corner tall cupboard. Double glazed door to side.
Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Decorated with dado rail.
11' 8'' x 8' 10'' (3.55m x 2.69m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of Maple effect single wardrobes with bed recess and cupboards over. Matching bedside units and dressing table.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Low flush WC. Panelled bath with mixer shower attachment. Tiling to walls. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
10' 9'' x 10' 6'' (3.27m x 3.20m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in high level cupboard.
9' 9'' x 7' 10'' (2.97m x 2.39m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Access to loft.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Shower cubicle with mixer shower. Tiling to walls with border tile.
Paved patio leading to lawn with shrub borders. Gated side entrance. Fenced boundaries.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrub beds. Path. Driveway to side leading to garage. Further garden area with stone bed.
Up and over door. Power and light.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.