Double glazed window to front. Inset lighting to ceiling. Built in double cupboard. Spindled staircase to first floor.
11' 4'' x 11' 2'' (3.45m x 3.40m)
Double glazed window to front. Inset lighting to ceiling. Stained wood floor. Feature fireplace with exposed Stock brick chimney and hearth with log burner. Power points.
20' 1'' x 11' 0'' (6.12m x 3.35m)
Double glazed windows to side and rear. Electric heater. Inset lighting to ceiling. Exposed wood floors. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with matching glass fronted display cabinet. Oak work surfaces with inset Butler sink and mixer tap. Exposed brick cooker recess with range style cooker to remain. Integrated dishwasher,fridge and freezer. Power points. Door to boot room with door to garden.
GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM AND W.C.
Obscure double glazed window. Electric tower rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Shower cubicle with mixer shower. Vanity wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls with border tile.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Currently used as an open plan study area. Two double glazed windows to front. Inset lighting to ceiling. Exposed timbers. Power points. Stained wood flooring.
11' 2'' x 11' 1'' (3.40m x 3.38m)
Two double glazed windows to rear. Half vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers. Electric heater. Exposed brick fireplace. Stained wood flooring. Wardrobe recess with hanging and shelf space. Power points. Access to loft.
11' 1'' x 10' 9'' (3.38m x 3.27m)
Two double glazed windows to front. Electric heater. Inset lighting to ceiling. Feature Stock brick fireplace. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Electric towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Stained wood flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Vanity wash hand basin. Half panelled walls. Built in double cupboard with recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
An extremely generous rear garden with a variety of fruit trees. Wood store. Two workshops, numerous sheds with power and light. Parking for four vehicles.
17' 1'' x 12' 3'' (5.20m x 3.73m)
Double glazed windows to three aspects. Power and light connected. Vaulted insulated ceiling. French doors to garden.
Enclosed lawn area. Fence and hedge boundaries.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. We understand from our vendor that the property has the benefit of solar panels with a feed in tariff.
7. The property has the benefit of a heat recovery ventilation system.
8. The property does not have mains gas.