15' 2'' x 19' 3'' (4.62m x 5.86m)
Glazed double doors to rear. Double radiator. Fitted cupboard enclosing domestic meters and fuse board. Laminate flooring. Spiral staircase to first floor.
7' 9'' x 6' 0'' (2.36m x 1.83m)
Upvc double glazed window to side. Wall mounted boiler (Not tested). Built in cupboard. Range of white gloss effect upper and lower level units. Integrated oven and halogen hob with pullout extractor over. Sink unit inset in to work surface.
BEDROOM / DINING ROOM
8' 2'' x 10' 8'' (2.49m x 3.25m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Loft and ground floor access.
10' 2'' x 15' 2'' (3.10m x 4.62m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built in cupboard.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to side. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled walls and flooring. Glass double shower cubicle. Vanity wash basin. Low flush WC.
Mainly paved with shrub border. Pedestrian side access. Timber shed.
Fenced, mainly shingled, shared pathway to rear garden.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.