Stairs to second floor. Door to:
Night storage heater. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Cupboard housing hot water tank. Built in storage cupboard. Access to loft.
17' 5'' x 12' 6'' (5.30m x 3.81m)
Double glazed half bay window to rear. Night storage heater. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
11' 5'' x 8' 6'' > 5'5 (3.48m x 2.59m >1.65m)
Double glazed window to rear. Textured ceiling. Vinyl flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Recesses for appliances. Electric heater.
10' 9'' x 10' 4'' (3.27m x 3.15m)
Double glazed window to front. Night storage heater. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in double wardrobe.
Obscure double glazed window. Textured ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of concealed cistern WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Double shower cubicle with mixer shower. Tiling to walls. Extractor fan.
11' 0'' x 8' 11'' (3.35m x 2.72m)
Double glazed window to front. Electric heater. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in double wardrobe.
Textured ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Tiling to walls with border tile.
LEASE: Renewed 99 year lease being prepared.
SERVICE CHARGES: 2019 £996 pa.
GROUND RENT: £50 pa.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.