11' 7'' x 8' 0'' (3.53m x 2.44m)
Approached via door to rear. Double glazed Georgian windows to rear and side. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Open to:
20' 4'' x 13' 1'' (6.19m x 3.98m)
Double glazed Georgian bay window to front. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Range of base level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in five ring gas hob and double oven. Feature stock brick fireplace with log burner. Stairs to first floor.
12' 1'' x 4' 2'' (3.68m x 1.27m)
Double glazed Georgian window to side. Tiled flooring. Power points. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Fitted shelving.
19' 6'' x 18' 2'' (5.94m x 5.53m)
Double glazed Georgian bay window to front. Double glazed Georgian window to side. Radiator. Beamed ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature open fireplace with brick hearth. Exposed brickwork. Second staircase to first floor. Open to.
11' 9'' x 7' 8'' (3.58m x 2.34m)
Double glazed Georgian window to side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Papered ceiling. Power points. Decorated with dado rail. Double glazed Georgian French doors to garden.
17' 9'' x 9' 5'' (5.41m x 2.87m)
Double glazed Georgian windows to rear. Half vaulted ceiling with Velux windows. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Brick hearth with fitted Log Burner.
Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with tiled surround. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls.
Double glazed Georgian window to side. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Access to loft.
17' 7'' x 12' 1'' (5.36m x 3.68m)
Double glazed Georgian windows to front and side. Radiator. Papered ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fireplace with tiled insert. Fitted wardrobes and dressing table.
13' 9'' x 7' 4'' (4.19m x 2.23m)
Double glazed Georgian window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Open to:
14' 11'' x 7' 3'' (4.54m x 2.21m)
Double glazed Georgian window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
12' 1'' x 11' 1'' (3.68m x 3.38m)
Double glazed Georgian window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature cast iron fireplace.
Double glazed Georgian window to side. Radiator. Fitted carpet. White suite comprising of corner shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
Double glazed Georgian window to side. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Stairs to lounge.
We understand the grounds are approximately 0.5 acres (STLS) with garden area to the north and rear being mainly laid to lawn with paved surround. Variety of trees and shrubs. Gated entrance and path. Electrically operated double gates leading to stone driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles and leading to garage. We understand the parcel of land to the south is green belt land.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. As per the estate Agent Act we must notify all interested parties that a member of staff is related to the owners of this property.
7. We have been informed by the vendors that planning permission was applied for in 2017 and 2018 but was withdrawn.
8. The land to the south has a separate title number and is included in the sale. The land is green belt land.