Wood effect flooring. Door to:
Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Security intercom system. Two separate built in storage cupboards.
17' 8'' x 9' 0'' (5.38m x 2.74m)
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front. Radiator. Tiled floor. Spotlighting. Upper and lower level units. Sink unit inset into work surface. Tiled splash backs. Integrated oven and hob with pull out extractor over. Recess for washing machine and slim line dish washer.
13' 1'' x 13' 0'' (3.98m x 3.96m)
UPVC double glazed window to front and side. Radiator. Wood effect flooring.
13' 5'' x 9' 6'' (4.09m x 2.89m)
UPVC double glazed window to side and rear. Radiator. Wood effect flooring.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Radiator. Pedestal wash basin. Low flush WC. Shower cubicle. Tiled splash backs. Extractor fan. Spotlighting. Wood effect flooring.
10' 9'' x 9' 9'' (3.27m x 2.97m)
UPVC double glazed window to side. Wood Effect flooring.
6' 8'' x 6' 6'' (2.03m x 1.98m)
Radiator. Spotlighting. Extractor fan. Shaver point. White suite comprising of pedestal wash basin. Low flush WC. Panelled bath. Tiled splash backs. Wood effect flooring.
The building sits within communal grounds which incorporates the gated parking area whereby this property benefits from one allocated parking space.
Ground Rent £172.62 per annum.
Service Charge £991.89 Per annum.
Lease Term 150 year commencing 1st January 2004.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.