Covered radiator. Stairs to first floor. Built in under stairs cupboard. Fitted carpet. Door to rear.
9' 3'' x 7' 8'' (2.82m x 2.34m)
Power and lighting connected.
9' 7'' x 9' 3'' (2.92m x 2.82m)
9' 6'' x 8' 5'' (2.89m x 2.56m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Fitted carpet.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to rear. High flush WC. Fitted carpet.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to ground floor and second floor. Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
12' 4'' max x 16' 7'' (3.76m x 5.05m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
9' 11'' x 15' 1'' (3.02m x 4.59m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Comprehensive range of upper and lower level units with contrasting work surface. Recesses for washing machine and tumble dryer. Integrated oven and hob with pull out extractor over. Sink unit. Tiled splash backs.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft and first floor. Fitted carpet. Built in airing cupboard.
10' 11'' x 6' 9'' (3.32m x 2.06m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate floor.
9' 7'' x 13' 10'' (2.92m x 4.21m)
Upvc double glazed. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Built in wardrobe.
9' 7'' x 10' 7'' (2.92m x 3.22m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Built in wardrobe.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Painted wood panelled walls and ceiling. High flush WC, panelled bath, vanity sink unit.
Immediate paved patio. Remainder laid to lawn. Pedestrian side access. Small timber shed. Large timber shed with power. Mature borders.
Part enclosed. Mainly paved. Provides off street parking.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.