Obscure UPVC double glazed windows to sides. Tiled flooring. Spotlighting.
9' 11'' x 15' 4'' (3.02m x 4.67m)
Upvc Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Dado rail. Opening to:
12' 5'' x 8' 2'' (3.78m x 2.49m)
Glazed double doors to rear. Radiator. Dado rail. Stairs to first floor. Opening to:
6' 10'' x 10' 11'' (2.08m x 3.32m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Wall mounted boiler. A range of white upper and lower level units. Integrated brushed steel oven. Separate halogen hob with extractor over. Sink unit inset in to work surface. Tiled splash backs. Recess for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Built in under stairs cupboard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Radiator. Dado rail. Fitted carpet. Loft and ground floor access.
10' 1'' max x 12' 5'' max (3.07m x 3.78m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
10' 2'' max x 9' 11'' (3.10m x 3.02m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Picture rail. Built in over stairs cupboard. Laminate flooring.
7' 1'' x 6' 6'' (2.16m x 1.98m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Dado rail. Laminate floor.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to rear. Tiled walls and flooring. Chrome heated towel rail. Refitted modern white suite comprising of: vanity sink unit, low flush WC, panelled bath.
Steps down to immediate paved patio area. Central lawn area. Raised shrub borders. Paved seating area at rear. Outside tap and outside lighting. Pedestrian side access. Brick built Workshop / Utility
Situated in nearby block. Has up and over door and eve storage.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
We are advised by the vendor that there is an annual service charge of approximately £30 for the up keep of the communal areas.