COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
Entry phone system. Door to:
Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Built in cupboard.
15' 1'' x 9' 6'' (4.59m x 2.89m)
Double glazed bay window to rear. Night storage heater. Coving to textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Entry phone system.
9' 8'' x 6' 6'' (2.94m x 1.98m)
Double glazed window to rear. Textured ceiling. Vinyl flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and microwave. Electric hob with extractor fan over. Integrated fridge and freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Airing cupboard with lagged hot water tank. Built in storage cupboard. Tiled splashbacks.
12' 8'' x 9' 5'' (3.86m x 2.87m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Night storage heater. Coved and textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Free standing wardrobes to remain.
White suite comprising of low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiling to walls with border tile.
Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds. Path. Bin storage. Visitor parking.
Lease: 66 years remaining.
Ground rent: £5.83 per month.
Service charge: £147.97 per month.
Retirement property: Age rules apply.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.