Staircase to first floor. Velux window. Door to:
Feature arched double glazed Georgian window to front. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Stairs to second floor. Eaves storage.
Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Built in cupboard.
19' 3'' x 13' 3'' (5.86m x 4.04m)
Double glazed Georgian windows to rear and side. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Range of white high gloss base and eye level units with granite work surfaces. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with canopy over. Integrated dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge and freezer. Double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony with views over the local area.
13' 9'' > 10'9 x 12' 0'' (4.19m > 3.27m x 3.65m)
Double glazed Georgian windows to side and rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
White suite comprising of shower cubicle with mixer shower over. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Inset lighting to ceiling. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
15' 7'' x 9' 5'' (4.75m x 2.87m)
Double glazed sliding sash window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed sliding sash window. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin. Concealed cistern WC. 'P' shaped bath with mixer shower over. Tiling to walls.
GATED COMMUNAL GROUNDS
Approached via double electric gates. Parking for one vehicle.
Lease: 125 years
Service Charge: £1,500 per annum.
Ground rent: £250 per annum.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area.