UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate floor. Stairs to first floor. Built in under stairs cupboard.
DINING ROOM/ BEDROOM THREE
10' 11'' x 9' 5'' (3.32m x 2.87m)
UPVC double glazed window to front and side. Double radiator. Laminate flooring.
LOUNGE / KITCHEN
11' 4'' max x 24' 1'' (3.45m x 7.34m)
UPVC double glazed window to front and rear. Part glazed door to side. Double radiator. Laminate flooring. Range of off white upper and lower level units with quartz work surfaces. Butler sink. Integrated brushed oven with matching five ring gas hob. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
UPVC double glazed window to side. Fitted carpet. Loft access.
11' 5'' x 14' 2'' (3.48m x 4.31m)
UPVC double glazed window to side and front. Double radiator. Fitted carpet. Built in cupboard. Picture rail.
11' 3'' x 9' 6'' (3.43m x 2.89m)
UPVC double glazed window to front. Double radiator. Fitted carpet.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear. Double radiator. Tiled walls. Tiled effect flooring. Fitted three piece suite comprising of: pedestal wash basin, low flush WC, panelled bath with power shower over.
Immediate paved patio area. Pedestrian side access. Outside cold water tap. Remainder laid to lawn. Paved seating area at rear.
Timber outbuilding approx 11'1 x 14'1 with power and lighting currently used as a bar.
Blocked paved parking area for approx three cars with raised borders.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.