Double glazed Georgian window to front. Quarry tiled floor. Half glazed door to:
Radiator. Coved ceiling. Wood block flooring. Stairs to first floor.
15' 6'' x 12' 1'' > 8'10 (4.72m x 3.68m > 2.69m)
Double glazed Georgian bay window to front and double glazed Georgian window to side. Ladder radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Range of Shaker style base level units with quartz work surfaces. Inset butler sink with mixer tap. Built in oven and induction hob with canopy over. Integrated dishwasher. Cupboard with plumbing for automatic washing machine. Double glazed door to side.
18' 0'' > 11'2 x 19' 6'' (5.48m > 3.40m x 5.94m)
Double glazed bay Georgian windows to rear and side. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Wood block flooring. Power points. Feature fireplace with wood surround and stone hearth. Double glazed Georgian French doors to garden.
Double glazed Georgian window to side. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Access to loft being part boarded, light. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested).
11' 5'' x 11' 1'' (3.48m x 3.38m)
Double glazed Georgian window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in wardrobe cupboard.
11' 5'' x 8' 11'' (3.48m x 2.72m)
Double glazed Georgian window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in wardrobe cupboard.
9' 5'' > 8'2 x 7' 9'' (2.87m > 2.49m x 2.36m)
Double glazed Georgian window to rear. Radiator. Wood flooring. Power points.
Double glazed Georgian windows to front and side. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. 'P' shaped bath with mixer shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiling to walls.
Immediate paved patio leading to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Further patio area. Gated side entrance. Outside tap.
14' 0'' x 8' 2'' (4.26m x 2.49m)
Up and over door. Power and light. Open to:
10' 10'' x 7' 0'' (3.30m x 2.13m)
17' 7'' x 7' 11'' (5.36m x 2.41m)
Up and over door. Power and light.
Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds. Path. Five bar gate leading to shared shingle driveway and parking.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. We understand from our vendor that the property has shared private drainage.