Approached via half glazed door. Boxed radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Spindled staircase to first floor with cupboard under. Double doors to lounge.
Obscure double glazed leadlight window. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
20' 3'' x 11' 11'' (6.17m x 3.63m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth, fitted gas fire (Not tested). Double glazed French doors to garden.
20' 11'' x 11' 9'' (6.37m x 3.58m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Range of cream high gloss base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven and hob with canopy over. Integrated dishwasher. Recess for American style fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Double glazed leadlight French doors to garden.
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Access to loft.
11' 10'' x 10' 11'' (3.60m x 3.32m)
Double glazed leadlight window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Range of built in double wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
Obscure double glazed leadlight window. Heated towel rail. Coved ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Corner shower cubicle with mixer shower. Tiling to walls. Shaver point.
11' 11'' x 10' 7'' (3.63m x 3.22m)
Double glazed leadlight windows to front and side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points.
12' 1'' x 9' 10'' (3.68m x 2.99m)
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Built in double wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
9' 4'' > 6'3 x 7' 0'' (2.84m > 1.90m x 2.13m)
Double glazed leadlight window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Built in wardrobe cupboard.
Obscure double glazed leadlight window. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of tiled panelled bath with mixer shower over. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiling to walls with border tile. Shaver point.
Approximately 50' x 42' (15.23m x 12.79m)
South facing rear garden. Immediate paved patio leading to lawn. Gated side entrance. Personal door to garage. Further paved patio area to rear. Fenced boundaries.
Single garage with up and over door. Power and light.
Block paved driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles. Circular flower bed. Path.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.