Cast iron radiator. Oak flooring. Spindled staircase to first floor. Power points. Walk in cupboard housing boiler (Not tested).
25' 7'' x 12' 7'' (7.79m x 3.83m)
Double glazed windows to rear with central French doors. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Feature fireplace with Oak mantle and log burner. Power points. Double doors to:
18' 7'' x 13' 0'' (5.66m x 3.96m)
Double glazed window to rear. Cast iron radiator. Tiled flooring. Range of black high gloss base and eye level units with Oak work surfaces. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in five ring gas hob and canopy over. Double oven and microwave. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer. Feature roof lantern. Power points. Double glazed French doors to garden.
12' 9'' x 11' 8'' (3.88m x 3.55m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of sliding front wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
12' 6'' x 10' 7'' (3.81m x 3.22m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White contemporary suite comprising of free standing bath with central mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Shower cubicle with mixer shower. Tiling to walls.
24' 0'' x 19' 8'' (7.31m x 5.99m)
Double glazed windows to rear and velux windows to front. Two radiators. Inset lighting to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Eaves storage space. (Designed to be easily converted into two bedrooms if required).
Velux window to rear. Inset lighting to ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush WC. Corner shower cubicle with mixer shower. Built in low level cupboard.
Approximately 115' (35.03m)
Paved patio leading to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Slate bed. Decked and covered barbecue area. Picket fence and gate to further slat bed with shrubs. Covered storage area.
20' 3'' x 11' 10'' (6.17m x 3.60m)
Double glazed windows to front. Inset lighting to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Double glazed French doors to garden. Door to:
11' 10'' x 8' 9'' (3.60m x 2.66m)
Power and light connected.
Shingle driveway providing parking for three vehicles. Shrub beds.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.