Double glazed windows. Double glazed door to:
Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Laminated flooring. Stairs to first floor with cupboard under.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled floor. Walk in shower cubicle with mixer shower. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Low flush WC.
21' 10'' x 11' 10'' (6.65m x 3.60m)
Double glazed windows to front and rear. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature tiled fireplace.
10' 9'' x 9' 10'' (3.27m x 2.99m)
Double glazed window to rear. Coving to textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fireplace.
16' 1'' x 12' 0'' (4.90m x 3.65m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Tiled flooring. Range of Oak base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with canopy over. Recesses for appliances. Door to garage. Double glazed door to rear porch.
11' 2'' x 10' 2'' (3.40m x 3.10m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of built in wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
Coved and textured ceiling. Fitted carpet.
12' 8'' x 12' 2'' (3.86m x 3.71m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coving to textured ceiling. Fitted carpets. Power points.
12' 7'' x 10' 2'' (3.83m x 3.10m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
9' 11'' x 7' 11'' (3.02m x 2.41m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Coved and textured ceiling. Built in wardrobes.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Amtico flooring. White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer shower over. Low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Tiling to walls.
28' 0'' x 8' 5'' (8.53m x 2.56m)
Approached via double doors. Sink unit with mixer tap. Water softener. Two radiators. Access to loft space. Boiler (Not tested). Power and light. Door to garden.
The outbuildings consist of three main barns all with power and light. Numerous pigsties. Base for stables. Paddock.
In all Approximately 1.7 acres (STLS)
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. We understand from our vendor that discussions have taken place with Thurrock Council regarding possible foot place replacement of the outbuildings and further development. However we recommend all interested parties must make their own enquiries with Thurrock Council.