Glazed to two aspects. Tiled flooring. Range of built in cupboards. Glazed door to:
Obscure glazed window. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in double cupboard. Spindled staircase to first floor.
Fitted carpet. Low flush WC. Corner wash hand basin. Tiling to walls.
20' 6'' x 13' 0'' (6.24m x 3.96m)
Double glazed window to front. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Oak flooring. Power points. Feature stone fireplace with remote gas fire (Not tested). French doors to conservatory. Open to:
10' 0'' x 9' 11'' (3.05m x 3.02m)
Double glazed windows to rear with central door to garden. Oak flooring. Power points.
14' 1'' x 9' 7'' (4.29m x 2.92m)
Double glazed to three aspects with double glazed door to garden. Textured ceiling. Laminated wood flooring.
12' 11'' x 10' 5'' (3.93m x 3.17m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of white high gloss base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven and hob with extractor fan over. Larder cupboard. Integrated dishwasher. Tiling to walls. Double glazed door to side.
HALF GALLERIED LANDING
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Access to loft.
14' 10'' x 9' 11'' (4.52m x 3.02m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Range of fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space. Tiled shower cubicle with mixer shower. Door to:
Obscure window. Heated towel rail. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Low flush WC. Tiled splashbacks.
14' 3'' x 10' 6'' (4.34m x 3.20m)
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
13' 1'' x 10' 5'' (3.98m x 3.17m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
13' 0'' x 9' 11'' (3.96m x 3.02m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in double wardrobes with cupboards over.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of large shower cubicle with mixer shower. Low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under. Tiling to walls.
Approximately 106' (32.28m)
West facing. Immediate paved patio area with two awnings and sink. Established lawn with well stocked flower and shrub borders. Variety of trees. Gated side entrance.
Own driveway providing parking for several vehicles. Further covered parking area. Remainder laid to lawn with shrub borders. Mature trees.
17' 8'' x 10' 0'' (5.38m x 3.05m)
Double doors. Power and light. Obscure double glazed window. Personal door to side.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.