Vinyl flooring. Doors to saloon and public bars.
37' 8'' x 21' 11'' > 10'4 (11.47m x 6.68m > 3.15m)
Windows to two aspects. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Bar area. Seating area. Doors to WC's. Fireplace.
Obscure window. Fitted carpet. Power points. Vanity wash hand basin. Two WC's.
Obscure window. Tiled flooring. Urinals and one cubicle.
24' 4'' x 28' 5'' > 12'1 (7.41m x 8.65m > 3.68m)
Windows to front and side. Vinyl and carpet flooring. Feature fireplace. Bar area. Doors to WC's.
Obscure window. Tiled flooring. Cubicle. Urinal. Wash hand basin.
Obscure window. Fitted carpet. Cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin.
13' 1'' x 13' 0'' (3.98m x 3.96m)
Sliding sash window to rear. Boiler room (Not Tested).
Staircase to first floor. Access to cellar.
Window to rear. Built in cupboard.
14' 11'' x 13' 5'' (4.54m x 4.09m)
Window to rear. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
15' 5'' x 12' 5'' (4.70m x 3.78m)
Window to front. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in wardrobes.
20' 7'' x 11' 5'' (6.27m x 3.48m)
Two windows to front. Fireplace.
12' 1'' x 11' 4'' (3.68m x 3.45m)
Window to front. Fitted carpet. Power points.
16' 5'' x 10' 8'' (5.00m x 3.25m)
Window to side. Fitted carpet. Power points. Fitted wardrobes.
6' 9'' x 5' 4'' (2.06m x 1.62m)
Window to rear. Vinyl flooring. Shower cubicle. Bath. Vanity wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks.
Large car park for numerous vehicles. Beer garden.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. The property has a rateable value of £15,000 and the living accommodation Council Tax Band B.
7. We understand from our vendor that Planning permission has been granted for residential use and listed buildings consent passed.