CANOPIED ENTRANCE PORCH
Exposed timbers. Fitted book shelves. Open to dining room and lounge.
16' 6'' x 13' 6'' (5.03m x 4.11m)
Georgian sliding sash window to front. A wealth of exposed timbers to walls and ceiling. Feature Inglenook fireplace with open fire. Latch door to staircase. Two radiators. Inset lighting to ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
16' 4'' x 13' 6'' (4.97m x 4.11m)
Georgian sliding sash windows to two aspects. Exposed timbers. Feature fireplace with wood surround. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
9' 1'' x 6' 2'' (2.77m x 1.88m)
Georgian sliding sash window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
16' 3'' x 16' 0'' > 9' 7" (4.95m x 4.87m > 2.74m)
Georgian sliding sash windows to rear and side. Range of base and eye level units with granite work surfaces. Inset Belfast sink with mixer tap. Recess for range style cooker with canopy over. Built in microwave. Integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine. Tiled splashbacks with feature tiles. Dresser unit with wine rack. Radiator. Tiled floor with border tile. Power points. Stable door to garden.
GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
Obscure Georgian window. Fitted carpet. Three piece suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Low flush WC. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiling to walls.
Georgian window to rear. Half vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers. Stairs to second floor. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
17' 0'' x 13' 2'' (5.18m x 4.01m)
Georgian sliding sash windows to three aspects. Built in double wardrobes with central recess and window seat. Exposed timbers to walls and ceiling. Walk in wardrobe with hanging and shelf space. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
13' 5'' > 11' 2" x 12' 9'' (4.09m > 3.35m x 3.88m)
Georgian sliding sash window to front. Walk in wardrobe. Exposed timbers to walls and ceiling. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
16' 3'' x 9' 6'' (4.95m x 2.89m)
Georgian sliding sash windows to two aspects. Fitted double wardrobes with central bed recess. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure Georgian sliding sash window. Four piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with tiled surround. Low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Corner shower with mixer shower. Tiling to walls with motif tile. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Vaulted and beamed ceiling. Fitted carpet.
10' 3'' x 9' 8'' (3.12m x 2.94m)
Georgian sliding sash window to side. Vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers. Eaves storage. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Power points.
10' 0'' x 9' 4'' (3.05m x 2.84m)
Georgian sliding sash window to side. Vaulted and beamed ceiling. Eaves storage. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Power points.
The property is approached via a long shingle driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles and nestles within mature grounds of approximately two acres (STLS). To the rear a paved patio leads to the formal lawns with a good variety of trees and shrubs and summerhouse. The property itself has a paved surround with raised flower and shrub borders. A five bar gate leads to two paddocks and STABLE BLOCK consisting of four stables and separate detached tack and feed store.
There are two Essex Barns within the grounds which can be purchased with the property by separate negotiation. Full details on request.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. We understand from our vendor that the property has private drainage and does not have mains gas.