Laminate flooring. Electric heater. Built in airing cupboard. Security intercom system.
6' 3'' x 8' 6'' (1.90m x 2.59m)
Window to rear. Range of white upper and lower level units. Brushed steel sink unit inset into wood effect work surface. Tiled splash backs. Recess for washing machine and fridge freezer. Integrated brushed steel oven and hob with extractor over.
10' 2'' max x 10' 2'' (3.10m x 3.10m)
Window to rear. Fitted carpet.
Obscure window to side. Extractor fan. Electric pull cord heater. Fitted three piece suite comprising of: pedestal wash basin, low flush WC, panelled bath with separate shower over. Tiled splash backs. Wood effect flooring.
11' 0'' x 13' 8'' (3.35m x 4.16m)
Two windows to front. Laminate flooring. Electric feature fire with timber mantle.
The building sits within communal grounds which incorporates the parking area whereby this flat has one allocated space.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
Years left on lease Approx 960
Service Charge & Ground Rent combined £131 pcm.