Part glazed door to front. Radiator. Stairs to first floor. Slate flooring.
Slate floor. Tiled walls. Low flush WC. Vanity sink unit. Extractor fan.
SITTING ROOM / BEDROOM FOUR
12' 4'' x 12' 2'' max (3.76m x 3.71m)
Upvc double glazed Bay window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
10' 10'' x 21' 7'' (3.30m x 6.57m)
Glazed double doors to rear. Two radiators. Wood effect flooring.
Radiator. Slate flooring. Door to rear porch. Opening to:
9' 7'' x 23' 5'' (2.92m x 7.13m)
UPVC double glazed Window to rear. Glazed doors to front. Radiator. Slate tiled floor. Comprehensive range of white gloss effect upper and lower level units. Ceramic sink unit inset in to wood effect work surface. Tiled splashbacks. Recess for oversize oven with extractor canopy over. Recess for washing machine. Built in storage cupboard.
UPVC double glazed Window to rear. Door to side. Radiator. Slate tiled floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Loft and ground floor access. Fitted carpet.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Tiled walls. Wood effect flooring. Extractor fan. Spotlighting. Vanity sink unit. Low flush WC. Shower cubicle.
9' 9'' to wardrobe x 12' 1'' (2.97m x 3.68m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Fitted wardrobes.
10' 8'' x 12' 2'' max (3.25m x 3.71m)
UPVC double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
6' 8'' x 7' 2'' (2.03m x 2.18m)
UPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Detached timber clad building. Dog pen, timber shed.
Immediate covered seating area. Paved patio with pathway leading to rear pedestrian access point. Lawn area. Brick BBQ.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.