Double glazed door to:
28' 3'' > 16'2 x 14' 8'' (8.60m > 4.92m x 4.47m)
Double glazed windows to front and side. Two radiators. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Range of high gloss base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Recess for range style cooker with canopy over. Integrated dishwasher, automatic washing machine, and full height fridge and freezer. Tiled splashbacks. Breakfast bar. Open to:
14' 10'' x 12' 5'' (4.52m x 3.78m)
Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth with gas fire (Not tested). Decorated with dado rail. Double glazed French doors to conservatory.
13' 5'' x 9' 4'' (4.09m x 2.84m)
Double glazed to two aspects with French doors to garden. Two radiators. Self cleaning glazed roof. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Spindled staircase to first floor. Fitted carpet.
Heated towel rail. Fitted carpet. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Tiling to walls with border tile. Extractor fan.
Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Access to loft. Built in storage cupboard.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Panelled bath with mixer shower attachment. Tiling to walls with border tile.
12' 8'' x 8' 2'' (3.86m x 2.49m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
11' 10'' x 8' 2'' (3.60m x 2.49m)
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
12' 8'' x 9' 8'' (3.86m x 2.94m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of mirror fronted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
South facing. Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Fenced boundaries. Shed. Gated side entrance.
Pressed concrete providing parking for four vehicles.
A plot of land opposite the property which is mainly laid to lawn with shrub and tree beds and parking for one vehicle.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.