Tiled flooring. Radiator. Alarm panel.
Tiled flooring. Pedestal wash basin. Low flush Wc. Tiled splash backs.
10' 1'' x 14' 11'' (3.07m x 4.54m)
UPVC double glazed window to front. Two radiators. Wood effect flooring. Built in under stairs cupboard.
KITCHEN / DINER
8' 8'' x 13' 7'' (2.64m x 4.14m)
Upvc double glazed window and sliding patio doors to rear. Double radiator. High gloss tiled flooring. A range of off white gloss effect upper and lower level units. Integrated brushed steel double oven with matching gas hob, splashback and extractor canopy over. Brushed steel sink unit inset in to wood work surface. Tiled splash backs. Recess for washing machine. Stairs to first floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Loft and ground floor access. Built in airing cupboard. Fitted carpet.
10' 8'' max x 11' 7'' max (3.25m x 3.53m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Built in double wardrobe.
Obscure Upvc double lazed window to front. Radiator. Partly tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Pedestal wash basin, low flush WC, shower cubicle with body jet system.
7' 2'' x 10' 9'' (2.18m x 3.27m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Built in double wardrobe.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to rear. Double radiator. Tiled floor. Fitted three piece suite comprising of pedestal wash basin, low flush WC, panelled bath. Tiled splashbacks. Extractor fan.
Attractive. Immediate raised astro turf patio. Central paved area with slate surround. Pathway leading to garage. Further wood decked seating area at rear.
Accessed beside the terrace of houses from the left hand side via security gates. Currently split in half to provide an office space with temporary wall. Pedestrian door to garden up an over door to front.
Open plan design allowing for off street parking.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
We are advised that there is an annual charge for the gated access to the garage. This cost is approximately £300.