Double glazed window to front. Fitted carpet. Stained glass door to:
Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Airing cupboard.
17' 1'' > 15'4 x 12' 0'' (5.20m > 4.67m x 3.65m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Marble hearth.
14' 2'' x 9' 0'' (4.31m x 2.74m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Vinyl flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. One and one half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Recesses for appliances. Integrated fridge. Glazed door to:
Double glazed window to rear. Vinyl flooring. Double glazed door to garden.
12' 4'' x 11' 11'' (3.76m x 3.63m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
11' 11'' x 11' 10'' (3.63m x 3.60m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in double wardrobe and drawer unit.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. White suite comprising of double shower cubicle with electric shower. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Access to loft.
Obscure double glazed window. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Half tiled walls.
11' 3'' x 7' 7'' (3.43m x 2.31m)
Glazed to two aspects with door to garden. Polycarbonate roof. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Paved patio leading to lawn with flower and shrub beds. Driveway to garage. Path. Gated side entrance with twin gates.
Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Path. Shared driveway.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.