Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Laminated flooring.
8' 3'' x 7' 9'' (2.51m x 2.36m)
Double glazed window to front. Coved and textured ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of Beech finish base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and gas hob with canopy over. Integrated fridge and freezer. Boiler (Not tested).
15' 8'' x 11' 11'' (4.77m x 3.63m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Stairs to first floor with recess under. Double glazed door to:
11' 5'' x 9' 6'' (3.48m x 2.89m)
Double glazed to two aspects with door to garden. Polycarbonate roof. Laminated flooring. Power points.
Coved and textured ceiling. Fitted carpet.
11' 11'' x 11' 11'' (3.63m x 3.63m)
Double glazed window to rear. Coved and textured ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points.
12' 3'' x 5' 8'' (3.73m x 1.73m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Access to loft via pull down ladder and being boarded.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Coved and textured ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of panelled bath with tiled surround and mixer shower attachment. Concealed cistern WC. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under and tiled splashback. Airing cupboard with lagged hot water tank.
Immediate paved patio with sleeper border stepping to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Shed. Outside tap. Personal door to garage.
Stone beds with a variety of shrubs. Path. Own driveway to garage providing parking.
Electric roller shutter door. Radiator. Power and light.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.