Approached via hard wood door. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Radiator. Tiled flooring. Spindled staircase to first floor.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Amtico flooring. Low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under and tiled splashback.
19' 6'' x 16' 3'' (5.94m x 4.95m)
Two double glazed windows to front. Exposed timbers. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature stone fireplace with fitted gas fire (Not tested) and stone hearth.
14' 7'' x 10' 6'' (4.44m x 3.20m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
13' 8'' x 11' 5'' (4.16m x 3.48m)
Twin French doors to conservatory. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
20' 9'' x 16' 0'' > 9'2 (6.32m x 4.87m > 2.79m)
Double glazed to three aspects with twin French doors to garden. Access to cellar. Radiator. Poly-carbonate roof. Fitted carpet. Power points.
16' 3'' x 10' 1'' (4.95m x 3.07m)
Window to rear. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with granite work surfaces. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven, microwave and gas hob with extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Tiled splashbacks. Glass fronted display units.
9' 1'' x 8' 4'' (2.77m x 2.54m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Power points.
9' 3'' x 4' 4'' (2.82m x 1.32m)
Double glazed window to rear. Inset lighting to ceiling. Amtico flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Recesses for appliances. Boiler (Not Tested).
Feature double glazed stained glass window and double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Exposed timbers.
14' 0'' x 13' 5'' (4.26m x 4.09m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Extensive range of double and single wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
Part obscure window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of double shower cubicle with mixer shower. Wall mounted wash hand basin with drawer space under. Concealed cistern WC. Tiling to walls.
13' 8'' x 11' 7'' (4.16m x 3.53m)
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of double and single wardrobes with cupboards over. Airing cupboard with lagged hot water tank. Recessed book shelf. Access to loft.
14' 4'' x 10' 2'' (4.37m x 3.10m)
Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of double fitted wardrobes with central dressing table.
17' 10'' x 9' 7'' (5.43m x 2.92m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Exposed timbers.
15' 6'' x 7' 6'' (4.72m x 2.28m)
Window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under and tiled splashback. Corner shower cubicle with mixer shower.
Obscure window. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Panelled bath with mixer shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shaver point. Tiling to walls with border tile. Access to loft.
The property is approached via twin five bar gates with shingle driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles. An extensive York stone patio lays to the rear and side of the property which leads to the delightful lawns with well stocked flower and shrub borders. A variety of trees. Pergola with paved dining area. Vegetable garden. Personal door to garage and workshop. In all approximately 0.3 acres (STLS).
18' 10'' x 17' 5'' (5.74m x 5.30m)
Two windows. Twin up and over doors. Power and light. Loft storage.
18' 5'' x 10' 5'' (5.61m x 3.17m)
Three windows. Power and light. Loft storage.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.
6. The property has private drainage.