Radiator. Ornate coving. Fitted carpet. Stairs to first floor. Dado rail.
LOUNGE / DINER
14' 1'' x 23' 9'' (4.29m x 7.23m)
Upvc double glazed bow window to front. Two radiators. Fitted carpet. Cast iron open fire with decorative tiled inserts. Marble effect hearth. Timber mantle. Ornate coving.
UTILITY ROOM / WC
10' 4'' x 6' 9'' (3.15m x 2.06m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Tall fitted storage cupboard. Upper and lower level units. Brushed steel sink unit inset in to work surface. Tiled splash backs. Recess for washing machine.
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
8' 11'' x 22' 2'' (2.72m x 6.75m)
Upvc double glazed windows to front and side. Upvc double glazed window and part glazed door to rear. A range of oak upper and lower level units. Stainless steel sink unit inset in to work surface. Tiled splash backs. Integrated oven and hob.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Loft and ground floor accesses. Upvc double glazed Window to front. Radiator. Ornate coving. Dado rail. Fitted carpet. Built in airing cupboard.
11' 1'' to wardrobe x 13' 0'' max (3.38m x 3.96m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator. Complete range of fitted wardrobes to one wall. Further two door built in wardrobe. Fitted carpet.
13' 1'' max x 10' 5'' (3.98m x 3.17m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. TV point.
8' 11'' x 10' 0'' (2.72m x 3.05m)
Upvc double glazed window to front. Double radiator. Fitted carpet. TV point.
6' 11'' x 9' 1'' (2.11m x 2.77m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Fitted wardrobes to one wall. TV point.
Obscure Upvc double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Tiled walls. Fitted white three piece suite comprising of: pedestal wash basin, low flush WC, panelled bath with shower over. Extractor fan. Spotlighting. Lino flooring.
Secure storage area to side of house. Large full width paved patio. Remainder mainly laid to lawn with established well stocked borders. Greenhouse. Summer house with attached shed behind.
Hedged side borders. Planted area. Crete print driveway providing ample off street parking.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.