CANOPIED ENTRANCE PORCH
Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Staircase to first floor.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush WC.
13' 9'' x 5' 3'' (4.19m x 1.60m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of white base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with canopy over. Integrated dishwasher. Cupboard with plumbing for automatic washing machine.
12' 10'' x 12' 0'' (3.91m x 3.65m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Built in cupboard. Glazed door to:
10' 11'' x 10' 8'' (3.32m x 3.25m)
Double glazed windows to rear with central French doors to garden. Polycarbonate roof. Fitted carpet.
Fitted carpet. Power points. Access to loft.
11' 1'' x 11' 5'' > 8'8 (3.38m x 3.48m > 2.64m)
Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of built in sliding fronted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
13' 0'' x 10' 6'' > 6'8 (3.96m x 3.20m > 2.03m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Panelled bath with mixer shower over. Tiling to walls with mosaic border tile. Shaver point.
Stone beds stepping down to decked patio area. Fenced boundaries. Gated rear access providing parking for one vehicle. Power and light.
Paved path with shrub borders.
Allocated parking to rear for one vehicle.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.