Fitted carpet. Built in airing cupboard. Separate storage cupboard. Security intercom system.
KITCHEN / LOUNGE
11' 9'' x 24' 1'' (3.58m x 7.34m)
Juliette balconette to side. Window to rear. Part carpeted flooring to Lounge area. Upper and lower level units to kitchen area. Integrated oven and hob with extractor over. Stainless steel sink unit inset in to work surface. Tiled splash backs. Recess for washing machine.
11' 11'' x 8' 10'' (3.63m x 2.69m)
Window to side. Electric heater.
Low flush WC. Wash basin. Shower cubicle. Tiled splash backs.
13' 9'' max x 7' 3'' (4.19m x 2.21m)
Window to side. Electric heater. Fitted carpet.
Dimplex heater. Fitted three piece suite comprising of: Panelled bath. Low flush WC. Wash basin. Tiled splash backs. Shaver point.
The building sits within communal grounds which incorporates secure gated parking.
The current owner has installed a partition wall in the lounge area which has created what is used as a bedroom, we believe there was no permission granted by the freeholder for this. However the partition wall can be easily removed for the property to go back to its intended format.
Approx 83 years remaining on the lease.
Ground rent approx £150
Service charge approx £1,400
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.