Radiator. Coved ceiling. Parquet flooring. Power points. Staircase to first floor with cupboard under.
Obscure window. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Tiled flooring. Two piece suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls.
15' 1'' x 13' 4'' (4.59m x 4.06m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Parquet flooring. Power points. Doors to dining room.
17' 6'' x 8' 11'' (5.33m x 2.72m)
Double glazed patio doors to garden room. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Parquet flooring. Power points. Serving hatch.
17' 1'' x 8' 0'' (5.20m x 2.44m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Parquet flooring. Power points.
12' 4'' x 10' 5'' (3.76m x 3.17m)
Double glazed window to rear. Coved ceiling. Vinyl flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Insert one and one half single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Recesses for appliances. Built in cupboard. Serving hatch.
7' 11'' x 5' 10'' (2.41m x 1.78m)
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Power points. Base unit with complimentary work surface. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Recesses for appliances. Tiling to walls.
Boiler (Not tested). Store room. Door to side.
Coved and textured ceiling. Power points. Laminated flooring.
13' 6'' x 13' 3'' (4.11m x 4.04m)
Double glazed window to rear. Coved and textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in wardrobes with cupboards over.
12' 9'' x 12' 3'' (3.88m x 3.73m)
Two double glazed windows to front. Two radiators. Coved and textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in double wardrobe with cupboards over. Airing cupboard.
13' 4'' x 9' 6'' (4.06m x 2.89m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Laminated flooring. Power points. Built in double wardrobe.
16' 10'' x 9' 9'' (5.13m x 2.97m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved and textured ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Built in double cupboard. Double glazed door to balcony.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White three piece suite comprising of His and Hers vanity wash hand basins with cupboards under. Concealed cistern WC. Walk in double shower cubicle with mixer shower. Access to loft space.
Immediate paved patio leading to lawn with shrub border. Shed. Gated side entrance.
In and Out driveway providing parking for several vehicles. Remainder laid to lawn with shrub borders.
19' 10'' x 8' 10'' (6.04m x 2.69m)
Up and over door. Power and light connected.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.