Radiator. Fitted carpet. Door to:
16' 2'' x 15' 5'' (4.92m x 4.70m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth with fitted gas fire (Not tested). Velux window.
12' 10'' x 9' 1'' (3.91m x 2.77m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of single wardrobes with bed recess and cupboards over. Airing cupboard with lagged hot water tank.
Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet.
11' 10'' x 5' 9'' (3.60m x 1.75m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling with roof light. Tiled flooring. Range of base and eye level units with granite work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Integrated automatic washing machine and fridge. Double glazed door to rear.
11' 8'' x 10' 0'' (3.55m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Coved ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of corner shower cubicle with mixer shower. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls with vertical border. Extractor fan.
Paved patio leading to lawn. Fenced boundaries. Further patio area. Summerhouse. Path. Side entrance.
Paved driveway providing parking for two vehicles. Remainder laid to lawn with flower and shrub border.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.