Upvc construction with double glazed windows to front and sides. Wood effect flooring. Door to:
21' 4'' max x 16' 8'' (6.50m x 5.08m)
Box bay window to front. Two obscure porthole windows to side. Three radiators. Stairs to first floor. Brick built bar. Under stairs cupboard.
KITCHEN / DINER
11' 5'' x 16' 4'' (3.48m x 4.97m)
Window and sliding patio doors to rear. Dado rail. Tiled flooring. A range of newly fitted high gloss finish upper and lower level units. Wall mounted brushed steel oven and microwave. Separate gas hob with extractor over. Stainless steel sink unit inset in to work surface. Tiled splash backs. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Obscure window to side. Fitted carpet. Loft and ground floor access.
Obscure window to rear. Tiled walls and flooring. Heated towel rail. Fitted white three piece suite comprising of: pedestal wash basin. Low flush WC. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Folding shower screen. Extractor fan.
8' 9'' to wardrobe x 13' 3'' max (2.66m x 4.04m)
Box bay window to front. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Fitted wardrobes and drawer unit. Matching fitted dressing table with drawers. Fitted bedside drawer units with display shelving and overhead storage cabinets.
8' 9'' x 10' 11'' (2.66m x 3.32m)
Window to rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes with overhead storage cabinets and display shelving. Wood effect flooring.
7' 4'' x 5' 8'' (2.23m x 1.73m)
Window to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Approx 54 ft deep, Paved patio and pathway, lawn area, shrub borders, pedestrian side access, outside tap.
outbuilding with veranda measuring approx 23'3 deep x 20'10 with power and lighting.
Open plan. Brick paved and provides off street parking for two vehicles.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.