Approached via double glazed door. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Decorated with dado rail. Staircase to first floor with cupboard under.
12' 4'' x 12' 0'' (3.76m x 3.65m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Fire surround with fitted gas fire (Not tested). Picture rail.
20' 9'' x 11' 0'' > 6'11 (6.32m x 3.35m > 2.11m)
Double glazed patio doors to garden. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Decorated with picture rail.
16' 7'' x 7' 0'' > 6'11 (5.05m x 2.13m > 2.11m)
Double glazed windows to rear. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Vinyl flooring. Power points. Range of white base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven. Gas hob with extractor fan over. Recesses for appliances. Tiling to walls. Double glazed door to rear.
Obscure double glazed window. Fitted carpet. Access to loft.
13' 5'' x 11' 1'' > 10' (4.09m x 3.38m > 3.05m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Range of fitted wardrobes with cupboards over. Picture rail.
11' 6'' x 11' 2'' (3.50m x 3.40m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Cupboard housing boiler (Not Tested).
7' 5'' x 6' 10'' (2.26m x 2.08m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Picture rail.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of walk in shower cubicle with mixer shower. Low flush WC. Panelled bath with central mixer tap. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Shaver point. Tiling to walls with border tile.
Approximately 78' (23.76m)
West facing. Concrete patio leading to lawn with stepping stone path and flower and shrub borders. Shed. Outside tap and light.
Block paved off street parking for two vehicles. Shared driveway to garage.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.