Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Staircase to first floor. Built in storage cupboard.
16' 2'' x 11' 2'' (4.92m x 3.40m)
Double glazed Georgian bay window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Feature fire recess.
17' 2'' x 9' 11'' (5.23m x 3.02m)
Double glazed window to rear. Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Range of Shaker design base and eye level units with granite work surfaces. Inset Villeroy and Boch sink with mixer tap. Built in Whirlpool appliances to include double oven, microwave and hob with extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested) and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Recess for American style fridge/freezer. Open to:
12' 7'' x 8' 6'' (3.83m x 2.59m)
Double glazed to two aspects with French doors to garden. Radiator. Polycarbonate roof. Laminated flooring.
Double glazed Georgian window. Built in storage cupboard. Access to loft with light and part boarded.
14' 0'' x 10' 8'' (4.26m x 3.25m)
Double glazed Georgian window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points.
12' 0'' x 10' 6'' (3.65m x 3.20m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring.
10' 1'' > 8'2 x 6' 6'' (3.07m > 2.49m x 1.98m)
Double glazed Georgian window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. High level wardrobe cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer shower attachment. Vanity wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Complimentary tiling to walls.
Immediate deck patio leading to lawn with raised flower and shrub borders. Further circular patio area. Shed. Access to rear.
Stone bed with Box hedge boundary. Path.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.