Radiator. Laminate flooring.
7' 10'' x 8' 5'' (2.39m x 2.56m)
Window to front. Wall mounted boiler. Tiled flooring. A range of upper and lower level units. Sink unit inset in to work surface. Tiled splash backs. Integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over. Recess for washing machine.
15' 6'' x 11' 10'' (4.72m x 3.60m)
Window and part glazed door to rear. Double radiator. Laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Fitted carpet. Access to ground floor.
Obscure window to front. Heated towel rail. Wood effect laminate flooring. Re fitted suite comprising of: vanity sink unit, low flush WC, Panelled bath, Shower cubicle. Tiled splash backs. Shaver point. Extractor fan.
5' 8'' max x 12' 3'' (1.73m x 3.73m)
Window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Loft access.
11' 10'' x 9' 8'' to wardrobe (3.60m x 2.94m)
Window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Fitted wardrobes with overhead storage.
Paved patio. Remainder laid to lawn. Pedestrian side access. Timber shed.
Barn style doors. Driveway for parking in front.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.