Approached via double glazed door. Two obscure double glazed windows. Open to:
12' 2'' x 10' 1'' (3.71m x 3.07m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Power points.
12' 9'' x 12' 2'' (3.88m x 3.71m)
Half glazed door to lean to. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Power points. Spindled staircase to first floor.
9' 9'' x 6' 8'' (2.97m x 2.03m)
Double glazed window to rear. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and gas hob with extractor fan. Tiled splashbacks. (Finishing required).
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of shower tray. Concealed cistern WC. Vanity wash hand basin. (Finishing required).
11' 0'' x 11' 2'' (3.35m x 3.40m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Power points. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested). Built in wardrobe cupboard.
10' 0'' x 8' 11'' (3.05m x 2.72m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Power points.
9' 11'' x 6' 10'' (3.02m x 2.08m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminated wood flooring. Power points.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.