Approached via composite door. Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Staircase to first floor with cupboard under.
20' 8'' x 11' 4'' > 10'1 (6.29m x 3.45m > 3.07m)
Double glazed window to front. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Double glazed French doors to garden.
13' 7'' x 8' 6'' (4.14m x 2.59m)
Double glazed window to rear. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating. Inset lighting to ceiling. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset one and one half single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven, microwave and induction hob. Integrated fridge and freezer. Recesses for appliances. Dresser unit with glass fronted display units. Double glazed door to garden.
11' 5'' x 5' 10'' (3.48m x 1.78m)
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Fitted carpet. Access to loft, boarded and ladder.
11' 10'' x 11' 3'' (3.60m x 3.43m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Wardrobe recess.
11' 0'' x 9' 2'' (3.35m x 2.79m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminated wood flooring. Power points.
8' 8'' x 8' 4'' (2.64m x 2.54m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminated wood flooring. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of 60/40 corner bath. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Corner shower cubicle. Tiling to walls with border tile.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of low flush WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin. Tiling to walls with border tile.
Immediate decked patio leading to lawn with stepping stone path to log cabin. Hard standing providing parking for one vehicle. Side garden with shed. Gated side entrance.
15' 11'' x 8' 6'' (4.85m x 2.59m)
Work surface with inset sink unit. Fridge. WC. Power and light. Patio doors to garden.
Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Path.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.