Double glazed door to:
Radiator. Coved ceiling. Oak flooring. Staircase to first floor with glass balustrade and cupboard under.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Oak flooring. Low flush WC. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under.
13' 7'' x 11' 1'' (4.14m x 3.38m)
Double glazed Georgian bay window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fire recess with granite hearth. Double doors to:
23' 6'' > 15'6 x 20' 10'' (7.16m > 4.72m x 6.35m)
Double glazed Georgian window to side. Two radiators. Inset lighting to ceiling. Oak flooring. Power points. Range of Grey high gloss base and eye level units with Quartz work surfaces. Inset one and one half single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven. Induction hob with canopy over. Integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer and automatic washing machine. Feature stone wall. Bi-Folding doors to garden.
Double glazed Georgian window to side. Fitted carpet. Built in cupboard. Access to loft.
11' 11'' x 10' 10'' (3.63m x 3.30m)
Double glazed Georgian window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Fitted mirror fronted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
10' 10'' x 10' 6'' (3.30m x 3.20m)
Double glazed Georgian window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
12' 3'' x 7' 4'' (3.73m x 2.23m)
Double glazed Georgian window to front. Textured ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
9' 0'' x 5' 10'' (2.74m x 1.78m)
Double glazed Georgian window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Obscure double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of 'P' shaped bath with mixer shower over. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Low flush WC. Tiling to walls.
Paved patio to lawn with. Flower and shrub borders. Path. Variety of trees. Side entrance.
Block paved driveway providing parking for two vehicles. Double gates leading to further driveway and garage. Remainder laid to lawn with flower and shrub border.
Electric roller shutter door. Power and light.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.