12' 5'' x 11' 9'' (3.78m x 3.58m)
Approached via double glazed door. Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fireplace with wood surround and granite hearth. Fitted gas fire.
13' 7'' x 11' 9'' (4.14m x 3.58m)
Double glazed windows to rear and side. Radiator. Coved ceiling with inset lighting. Fitted carpet. Power points. Staircase to first floor with cupboard under. Open to:
8' 11'' x 6' 8'' (2.72m x 2.03m)
Double glazed window to side. Tiled flooring. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Recesses for appliances. Built in cupboard. Boiler (Not Tested). Double glazed door to garden.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Half tiled walls. Extractor fan.
Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Enviro system.
16' 9'' x 10' 5'' (5.10m x 3.17m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature cast iron fireplace. Dressing area with built in double wardrobe.
Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Corner shower cubicle with mixer shower. Tiling to walls.
11' 9'' x 10' 4'' (3.58m x 3.15m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in cupboard. Feature cast iron fireplace.
Approximately 42' (12.79m)
Paved patio area leading to lawn. Fenced boundaries. Outside tap and light.
Paved front garden. Own driveway providing parking for three vehicles.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.