Oak effect flooring. Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Under stairs cupboard.
Obscure window to side. Radiator. Oak effect flooring. Low flush WC. Wash basin. Tiled splash backs.
11' 6'' max x 29' 2'' (3.50m x 8.88m)
Window to front. Sliding patio doors to rear. Two radiators. Oak effect flooring. Fire with marble effect inset and hearth.
13' 8'' x 8' 3'' (4.16m x 2.51m)
Window to rear and side. Part glazed door to side. Radiator. Oak effect flooring. A range of upper and lower level units. Wall mounted oven. Separate halogen hob with extractor canopy over. Brushed steel sink unit inset in to work surface. Tiled splash backs. Wall mounted boiler.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to side. Fitted carpet. Airing cupboard. Access to ground floor.
9' 10'' x 8' 4'' (2.99m x 2.54m)
Window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
9' 4'' x 13' 4'' (2.84m x 4.06m)
Window to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Spotlighting.
Obscure window to side. Extractor fan. Covered radiator. Fitted suite comprising of: low flush WC, vanity sink unit, shower cubicle. Spotlighting.
Obscure window to side. Extractor fan. Radiator. Tiled walls and flooring. Refitted suite modern suite comprising of: vanity wash basin, low flush WC, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment.
6' 6'' x 8' 4'' (1.98m x 2.54m)
Window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Loft access. Wall mounted Air conditioning unit.
9' 4'' x 10' 1'' (2.84m x 3.07m)
Window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Wardrobes with sliding mirror doors.
Large paved patio area followed by lawn area with retaining railway sleeper borders. Courtesy door to garage.
Up and over door, power and lighting.
Open plan, brick paved and incorporates driveway.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.