13' 8'' x 10' 9'' (4.16m x 3.27m)
Double glazed bay window to front and window to side. Radiator. Exposed timbers to walls. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature brick fireplace. Under stairs recess.
14' 5'' x 9' 8'' (4.39m x 2.94m)
Window to side. Radiator. Inset lighting to ceiling. Laminated wood flooring. Power points. Range of base level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with canopy over. Integrated dishwasher and automatic washing machine. Tiled splashbacks. Door to stairwell. Feature fireplace. Exposed timbers.
Two obscure windows. Heated towel rail. Exposed timbers to ceiling. Vinyl flooring. White suite comprising of bath with tiled surround. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under. Low flush WC. Tiled splashbacks.
18' 3'' > 15'3 x 9' 7'' (5.56m > 4.64m x 2.92m)
Windows to side and rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Cupboard housing boiler (Not tested).
11' 3'' x 9' 9'' (3.43m x 2.97m)
Bay window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in double cupboards. Door to stairs leading to loft space.
Approximately 60' (18.27m)
Mainly laid to lawn. Path. Concrete patio. Raised shrub bed. Fenced boundaries. Gated side entrance.
Paved with picket fence boundary. Gated driveway to side.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.