Approached via double glazed door. Obscure double glazed window. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in cupboard. Access to loft.
21' 2'' x 12' 0'' (6.45m x 3.65m)
Double glazed window to front. Obscure window to side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Feature fireplace with tiled hearth.
21' 2'' x 10' 10'' (6.45m x 3.30m)
Windows to rear and side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in double oven. Electric hob. Recesses for appliances. Boiler (Not Tested). Tiling to walls. Larder cupboard with tiled walls. Half glazed door to side.
13' 6'' x 13' 4'' (4.11m x 4.06m)
Window to side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Range of fitted double wardrobes with central dressing table and drawer units. Further range of fitted double wardrobes with cupboards over.
13' 11'' x 10' 0'' (4.24m x 3.05m)
Window to side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Secondary double glazed obscure window. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. White suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin with tiled surround. Walk in bath. Tiled shower cubicle with mixer shower. Airing cupboard with lagged hot water tank. Tiling to walls.
Obscure double glazed window. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Half tiled walls. Low flush WC.
Approximately 43' (13.10m)
Paved patio leading to lawn with shrub borders. Path. Shed. Own driveway to side with carport.
Own driveway with the remainder laid to lawn. Variety of shrubs and trees.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.