Laminate flooring. Covered radiator. Stairs rising to first floor.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
Laminate flooring. Wall mounted wash basin. Tiled splash backs. Low flush WC. Extractor fan.
7' 6'' x 11' 0'' (2.28m x 3.35m)
Formerly the garage. Window to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
4' 4'' x 7' 6'' (1.32m x 2.28m)
Part glazed door to side. Laminate flooring. Work surface. Recess for washing machine.
7' 6'' x 12' 5'' (2.28m x 3.78m)
Windows to side and front. Laminate flooring. A range of re fitted off white gloss effect upper and lower level units. Integrated brushed steel oven and hob with matching extractor canopy over. Integrated dishwasher. Sink unit inset into work surface. Tiled splash backs. Radiator.
14' 2'' max x 19' 6'' (4.31m x 5.94m)
Two windows and french doors to rear. Two covered radiators. Built in under stairs cupboard.
Brick and UPVC construction with double glazed windows to sides and rear. Two radiators. Laminate flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Loft and ground floor access. Large window to side. Fitted carpet. Built in airing cupboard.
9' 9'' x 13' 3'' (2.97m x 4.04m)
Two windows to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Fitted wardrobes.
Obscure window to front. Radiator. Tiled walls. Fitted white suite comprising of: Pedestal wash basin. Low flush WC. Shower cubicle.
Obscure window to side. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Wood effect flooring. Fitted white suite comprising of: Pedestal wash basin. Low flush WC. 'P' Shaped panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment.
10' 3'' x 9' 2'' (3.12m x 2.79m)
Window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
10' 3'' x 10' 2'' (3.12m x 3.10m)
Window to rear. Fitted carpet.
Paved patio. Remainder laid to lawn with shrub border.
Open plan and brick paved providing off road parking.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.