Approached via double glazed door. Boxed radiator. Wood effect flooring. Power points. Spindled staircase to first floor with cupboard under.
Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. Corner shower cubicle with mixer shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
8' 11'' x 8' 0'' (2.72m x 2.44m)
Double glazed window to front. Vinyl flooring. Power points. Range of white base and eye level units with complimentary work surface. Inset one and one half sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Recesses for appliances. Tiled splashbacks. Cupboard housing boiler (Not Tested).
15' 3'' x 9' 5'' (4.64m x 2.87m)
Double glazed window to rear. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Wood effect flooring. Power points. Double glazed French doors to garden.
Radiator. Fitted carpet. Double airing cupboard with lagged hot water tank. Access to loft.
11' 4'' x 9' 11'' (3.45m x 3.02m)
Double glazed French doors to Juliette balcony. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points. Built in double wardrobe.
14' 6'' > 11'1 x 7' 4'' (4.42m > 3.38m x 2.23m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Fitted carpet. Power points.
Heated towel rail. Wood effect flooring. White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer shower attachment and tiled surround. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush WC.
South facing. Immediate paved patio leading to lawn with shrub border. Path. Fenced boundaries. Gated rear access to parking area.
Parking for two vehicles.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Chandler & Martin not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering any purchase commitment.
3. Although our Vendor(s) has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering a purchase commitment.
4. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statement made by our staff concerning the above property. Any intended purchaser must satisfy him / herself as to the correctness of such statements and these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Chandler & Martin.
5. Chandler & Martin advise all purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant parties to ascertain whether there could be any planning applications or developments that could affect the property or local area. Consideration should also include details relating to the Lower Thames Crossing.